Brompton Townhomes = The Total Package
We designed Brompton Townhomes with flexibility in mind, showcasing today’s modern lifestyle through innovative design and flexible planning options. We offer a full turnkey package, with amazing upgrades available if you want to customise your home.
Why buy a Townhome?
- You’ll have a home you’ll be proud of, with a contemporary design,
- plenty of space, in a two-storey layout with outdoor areas.
- Enjoy all of the amazing features of living at Brompton: the local park and playground, walking and cycling trails, shopping and more.
- Landscaping, fencing, paving and mailboxes are all included.
- The standard design specifications include a minimum 6-star energy rating and exceptional quality fixtures and finishes.
- Engineered oak flooring included in shared spaces, with luxuriously carpeted bedroom areas.
- Stone benchtops are a standard inclusion, as well as a water point to fridge.
- The townhomes have 2.7m high ceilings and are filled with abundant natural light, LED lighting is included throughout.
Potential Savings on a $470,000 (3 Bed) Townhome (if eligible for grants)
- HomeBuilder Grant = $25,000
- First Home Owner Grant = $10,000
- FHO Stamp Duty Concession = $8,000
Total Savings = $43,000**
Rent vs Mortgage
What are you currently paying in rent? Compare your rent and mortgage payments and consider if you could be living a more financially independent life as a home owner!
Repayments on your property after incentives:
Townhome = $417 per week^
*Terms and conditions apply to the HomeBuilder, FHOG and FHB Stamp Duty Concession programs. These incentives have different eligibility criteria and are only available for a limited time. Prospective purchasers should do their own due diligence using Government guidelines to determine eligibility.
**Example only which does not constitute financial advice and is subject to variation depending on each individual’s financial and contractual arrangements and personal situation.
^Calculations based on common information available at time of publication and could differ between lenders and vary according to market conditions.